Researchmoz added Most up-to-date research on “Global Adventure Tourism Market To Continue To Grow At A CAGR Of More Than 40% Over The Forecast Period 2017 – 2021” to its huge collection of research reports.
GlobalDatas “Global Adventure Tourism“, report provides insight into key adventure tourism trends and the demands of adventure tourists. It offers profile and demographic preferences of adventure tourists. The report shades light into future prospects and provides actionable insights.
Adventure tourism has evolved to be one of the fastest-growing sectors across the globe, attracting high-value customers, supporting local economies, and promoting the environment. North America, South America, and Europe account for 70% of international outbound departures. GlobalData expects the market to continue to grow at a CAGR of more than 40% over 2017-2021, primarily driven by an increase in the percentage of soft adventure activities.
To Get Sample Copy of Report visit @ https://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1488307
– Adventure tourists are typically risk-taking and passionate. They are willing to explore destinations which have seen declining demand for mainstream tourism and have been affected by political events and natural disasters, such as Iran and Nepal. Adventure tour operators are creating packages to explore destinations that are recovering from these stresses, making such destinations accessible to travelers seeking authentic travel and adventure experiences.
– Both hard and soft adventure tourism is profitable. Hard adventure activities are usually expensive and cost substantially more than soft adventure. The cost of just the permit to a mountain summit such as that of Mt. Everest (a hard adventure activity) is estimated to be in the range of US$11,000 per person. When all of the other factors are accounted for, such as training, equipment, airfare, and tour guides, among others, the average total cost to climb Mt. Everest nears US$50,000 per person.
– With increasing disposable income, several emerging economies have witnessed significant growth in adventure tourism in recent years, particularly in markets in Central and Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
Reasons to buy
– Take strategic business decisions by understanding the key market trends and growth opportunities in the global adventure tourism market
– Gain strategic insights on the adventure tourism market
– The report gives the reader a clear understanding and actionable insight into where there are future opportunities